11 Sep Completion Of Series B Funding
Red Dot Payment Pte Ltd (RDP) is proud to announce its recent completion of Series B funding.
Existing partners Japan’s GMO Venture Partners, Wavemaker Partners, Skype co-founder Toivo Annus and MDI Ventures have all increased their stake in this round, and together with new investor DORR Group, RDP has effectively raised a little over USD$5.2 million.
We welcome the DORR Group as a key new stakeholder. The private investment arm of the prominent Loh family, the DORR Group is led by 3rd generation Loh family scions Nelson and Terence Loh. Capitalising on their investment banking backgrounds, the Loh cousins now manage their highly-diversified family businesses, and at the same time, seek to break new ground in emerging trends like fintech and premium healthcare.
RDP will apply this round of founding to strengthen and upgrade its technical infrastructure, and to add expertise to handle growing business needs in the region.
Apart from focusing on its core payment solutions, RDP expects to handle more bespoke integration and development requests from merchants which want to turn on e-payments functionality that also improves operational efficiency and syncs with existing data management systems – services not typically available from other payment gateway providers. We look forward to meeting these challenges to help its clients grow.
This announcement was also featured on:
- Tech In Asia – Singapore’s Red Dot Payment scores $5m to help more companies do ecommerce
- TechCrunch – Singapore’s Red Dot Payment closes $5.2M Series B round
- Deal Street Asia – APAC Digest: Red Dot Payment raises Series B
- The Paypers – Red Dot Payment gains investment in Series B round
- FinSMEs – Red Dot Payment Raises over USD$5.2M in Series B Funding